Monday, October 19, 2009

My life in a few sentences.

Fell in love with a boy. Yes, a boy. Cutest thing I've ever seen.

Problem: He's taken and leaving for the Navy soon.

Solution: We fill our work shifts with craziness and laughter. And we'll be pen pals after he leaves.

Still carless, but that should be changing soon. In the meantime, my social life is pretty much nonexistent.

I'm glad I still have a job during the school year (first time doing so), but most of my earnings are going to go towards said car and college stuff.

I feel like I've retired from writing poetry. I don't have those overflowing inspirations as much anymore. Hmm.

The end (for now).

2 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

I don't think you've retired. You're probably just taking a break. (hopefully) Inspiration comes and goes. I'm sure you'll find it again soon :)

Eyesofphases said...

Don't retire just take a break, your work is a inspiration for my music. Sometimes I try to mimic hte feeling from you poetry when I make my beats.