Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Variety is the spice of life.

How many times have we heard this throughout the course of life? Well it's true. The more people you talk to, the more lessons you learn, the more adaptable you become.

All I know is that I'm keeping my options open. I'm not sure if I actually want a relationship right now. I haven't been in one since freshman year, and I haven't complained much about it. I spent most of my sophomore year unconcerned about finding a special someone, mostly because I was steadily getting over the boy who bruised my heart during the previous semester. I'm a romantic for real, so I crave it sometimes...the security and affection that seems to last forever...

Right now I'm getting to know some more girls. That could be partially because of my "newfound sexuality" and the fact that they're more accessible, I guess. Maybe I'm biased right now lol.

How many is too many though? So far, I've never been in a situation where I've talked to more than two people. I think I can handle more of a challenge though. If most guys can do it, then I can too. I've spent too much time being alone just because I was scared of what people would think if I tried to approach them. It's do or die these days...or in the sincere words of T Jones on From G's to Gents: "It's do or die! Or in this case do AND die! Hell, who knows?"

No comments: