Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love to hate the feeling (Part 1.5)

As I am blessed to not have Advanced Writing today, I am too tired to process anything in preparation for my next class at 11. That class is killing everybody, as the reputation persists.

Today I'm going to get advised for my last fall semester of my undergrad career and apply for graduation in 2010. Can you taste the realness? I already have senioritis, and I've had a history of early prognosis back in high school. I know I have to get these grades up, even if it means not having a life.

I also need to plan out how next year's going to go. I'll be commuting and working for the first time. I'll probably be working mostly weekends and at least one day out of the week, depending on how demanding Thesis is. I would love to take two summer classes so my credit number can go from 30 to 24 (maybe even 21 if I can test out of this Spanish class). I already know that Thesis alone is going to take up a lot of time, so I need to be ready.

Future aside...well, living and only thinking in present terms can only last so long. The stress of thinking of all the possible things I could be doing instead of blogging is mind-blowing. There really aren't enough hours in a day.

I don't even know if I'm going to do grad school yet. I need to know by the end of this semester so I can do my extensive research over the summer. Unless I can get a full/partial ride, I don't even know if I'm going to consider it. There's already enough stress on my parents.

Okay, I don't want to think about this anymore (at least until I get advised later at 3:30).

My head hurts something fierce.

No comments: