Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fluid.

I've always been the type that goes with the flow for most situations. Since my extension of my sexuality, I've just gone to where my desires take me.

Point blank: I like girls. Is that wrong? Of course not. I still think that I could be attracted to the right guy, but who's looking for right these days anyway?

It doesn't bother me that I've jumped off the straight train. I was raised a certain way and now I'm learning for myself. It's so easy to place labels on everything and everyone, though there are those who are label-less or happen to fit multiple molds.

I think it takes a greater person to be fearless and follow his/her heart. Some people are forced to be confined, regardless of what passions pump blood into their veins. I am blessed to have this experience, and I will continue to be blessed with more in the future.

Bi, Pan, Les, Gay, Whatever...

As my friend stated, I love love, and I believe I could find it in just about anyone who could care as much for me as I do for myself.

Keep flowing...

2 comments:

Chanel said...

"I love love, and I believe I could find it in just about anyone who could care as much for me as I do for myself."

I like this. Great words.

Ziggy Za. said...

"I love love, and I believe I could find it in just about anyone who could care as much for me as I do for myself."

Who cares about the "straight train"? Be happy. That's all that matters anyway.