Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thirsty Hair.

So I'm one of those confused girls on a healthy hair journey with no idea how her hair reacts in detail with most of the products I've tried. I've spent all my life (roughly 5 years or so of taking care of my own hair--blowdrying and all) without using a protein conditioner (besides Infusium 23 as a leave-in), and I believe my hair needs one bad. My hair has lost some of its well-known thickness and I plan to get it all back ASAP. Today I bought ORS Hair Mayo, and I also bought Creme of Nature Detangling Moisturizing Shampoo, which I heard is a godsend for most. I can't wait to try out everything tomorrow! I would have done it all today if I had known my hair was going to feel this itchy. Ah, the last week of new growth...always the most interesting.

So after lunch tomorrow, it's on. I will definitely post the results during the airdry process.

My eyes hurt so it's time to go. Peace and blessings.

1 comment:

Little Miss Knobody said...

Hair is always such a issue, isn't it? Let me know what works! :o)